Buying guide/ Order, Payment, Shipping & Return
The order taking on the Site is made according to the following successive steps that the Customer shall respect to complete his order.
1. Selection of the items: On the Site, the Customer selects, chooses and validates the identification and the quantity of items he wishes to order (whose availability is to be confirmed when appropriate by Lemaire); the items are added to his "Basket".
2. Verification of the selected items: The Customer can freely change his online "Basket" with the selected items, delete an item initially selected, change the quantities ordered or add an item by clicking on the corresponding elements available within the "Basket". On the "Basket", the price of the items is automatically displayed.
3. Confirmation of the selected items and order validation: Once the Customer has completed his selection and when he wishes to validate his "Basket" composition, he should identify:
- if he has an account ont the Site: by his e-mail address (username) and password ;
- if He does not have an account on the Site, in particular: with his name, his usual address where the order will be invoiced, his phone number.
The Customer must also validate:
- the delivery address of the order -it being understood that the online sale is open to purchasers from countries listed on the drop-down menu when creating the account;
- The desired shipping mode (express or standard mail);
- and finally, the selected payment mode.
Once regularly entered and validated all the information, the price of the items and the possibly transport fees as well are automatically displayed. After disclosure of his bank card number, the Customer clicks on the button "Confirm my Payment” in order to debit his bank account.
The authorization to debit his bank account issued by his bank is displayed. It is recommended to the Customer to save and/or print on paper form the said debit authorization. Upon authorization of debit of the bank account of the Customer by his bank, his "Basket" is directly transmitted to Lemaire's Oder-picking Department and an order number is displayed. This order commits the Customer upon receipt of the "Basket" duly completed and validated by the order record page display.
4. Acknowledge of receipt of the order by Lemaire: Lemaire then acknowledges receipt of the order by e-mail sent to the address provided by the Customer. Pursuant to the provisions of Article 1369-2 of the Civil Code, the Customer formally accepts the use of e-mail for confirmation by Lemaire of the order content.
This e-mail of confirmation includes all the information disclosed by the Customer with indication, where appropriate, of any difficulties or reservations raised by the order (availability of ordered items, delivery times or selected payment mode). It refers to the order number assigned to the Customer by Lemaire.
5. Item shipping: At the time of shipping of the ordered items to the selected address by the Customer, Lemaire sends an e-mail informing the latter of shipping and the receipt of payment.
The payment of the Customer’s purchases is made by bank card. The "CB" network, VISA, Eurocard, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB cards are accepted. Cards issued by banks domiciled outside France must be mandatory international bank cards. In this context, the Customer commits to make payment via his personal bank card with the mention of his identity (name and first name).
By communicating his bank card number and/or his bank details, the Customer accepts in advance and unconditionally that Lemaire proceeds to the secure transaction. So the Customer allows in advance his bank to debit his account at the sight of the records and statements transmitted by Lemaire, even in the absence of invoices hand signed by the card holder. The Customer's account debit authorization is always given for the amount of the purchased item(s).
The Customer’s bank card is then debited after verification of his satisfaction of the order to the present Terms & Conditions, the availability of the item(s) and the time of shipping of the item(s) by Lemaire. In the event, for any reason whatsoever (opposition, issuing centre rejection, etc.), the debit of the due amount would prove impossible, the order will not be registered par Lemaire and/or will be cancelled.
Lemaire will ship your orders in France by standard mail (Colissimo) or in express (Fedex) according to your choice and internationally in express (Fedex).
Returns are offered. Delivery will be made only in the countries listed in the pop-up menu on the Site. Delivery outside European Union made by DPA (Delivery At Place), Lemaire will be deemed having delivered as soon as the goods are made available to the Customer at the agreed place of destination. Lemaire bears the risks associated with the shipment to the place of destination. Export formalities are made by Lemaire but Lemaire has no obligation regarding customs formalities for import.
The indicate pre-order available dates are on an indicative basis and can vary. If there is a cancellation of a reference, it will be clearly pointed out on the product page of the corresponding reference.
Right of withdrawal and items return
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles L. 121-21 and following of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a right of withdrawal he can practice:
Returns and exchanges
Lemaire has a 14 days return policy : any unwanted items must be shipped/postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
Returning your purchase
- Place the item(s) in the Lemaire box or envelope and the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box.
- Close the box and tape it securely.
- Request your return label to our customer service by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the return label and place/tape it on the carton box.
- Please send the package to :
Lemaire online returns
28 rue de Poitou
Purchased items are exchangeable only into a different size and color. All exchanges are based on stock avaibility and are shipped to you free of charge. Should you be interested in an alternative style, please return your item(s) to us and simply purchase the new piece separately at www.lemaire.fr
Receiving a refund
You refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card.
We allow 14 days to issue a refund.
Please note that a deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of your handing the goods more than was necessary.
Items must be returned to us in perfect condition exactly as you received them, with tag and seal still attached.
If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged , you must contact us within 7 days of receipt.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them.
Our policy above applies during the sales period with the exception that Lemaire will not allow exchanges.
The items retuned used or incomplete (particularly, in case of missing accessories),worn, damaged, deteriorated or soiled by the Customer will not be refunded.