Lemaire's website has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), which issued the receipt #1809226 dated 07.112014
The charter described below details the Lemaire's personal information policy on the Site.
Lemaire respects your concerns about confidentiality of details and personal information you supply. By providing us information, you consent to us using, studying it and, where appropriate, disclosing it for purposes related to your newsletter subscription or during initial contact with the Customer Department.
Therefore, we encourage you to read this policy very carefully.
Through its website, Lemaire may need to collect personal information particularly for subscription to our newsletter or during initial contact with the Customer Department.
All personal information that you may be brought to transmit to Lemaire for the use of some services is subject to the provisions of Law number 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of 16 January 1978.
ACCESS, CORRECTION, REMOVAL AND PROCESS OPPOSITION RIGHTS
You have a right of access, a right to rectify, to update, to lock or to erase your personal information and, for legitimate reasons, to infringe on their treatment. To practice these rights, you should contact Lemaire by e-mail at : email@example.com or by writing to the following address: Lemaire, 170 rue du Temple F-75003 Paris.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
It is reminded that when ordering, the Company collects personal data (ID, username and password chosen by the Customer on the Site, e-mail address, phone number, Customer's usual address, delivery address and means of payment, etc.) that are strictly necessary for processing your requests and may be communicated to the only contractors' partners of the Company in connection to the order processing (including intermediaries for the order payment such as banks). The information (mainly your name, first names, addresses, e-mails) that is essential for us to respond your requests are identified with an asterisk on the collection forms. If you leave these mandatory fields empty, we will not be able to meet your demands.
Data is kept for a period not exceeding the necessary time for the purpose of which it was collected.
Lemaire attempted to implement all the useful precautions to preserve the confidentiality and safety of treated personal data’s and prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or non-authorized third parties to have access.
Technical safety and management measures in compliance with the state of art, especially for that concerns information systems have been implemented. However, Lemaire does not control all risks associated with the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of the Internet Users about the existence of potential risks associated with its use and operation.
The Company is the sole recipient of personal data collected ont the Site and is likely to pass them on third parties when:
- You gave us you prior consent to such transmission,
- The said third party is involved, as Lemaire’s subcontractor, under the provision of the Site and the services offered,
- Lemaire is summoned at the request of a judicial or any other administration authority to transmit such data.
When consulting the Site, information in relation with your navigation via you device (computer, pad, smartphone, etc..) may be recorded in Cookies files (alphanumeric identifiers) installed on said device, subject to your choices below concerning those cookies (which choices can be modified at any time) and the parameters of the navigation software used.
The duration of data retention concerning your navigation supplied by cookies will not exceed more than a year.
With the cookies, Lemaire can have access, without identify you personally:
- to store information about a form you filled on the Site (registration or access to your account) or products, services or information you have chosen or consulted on the Site (for instance: order's basket content, etc.);
- to allow you the access to restricted et personal spaces of the Site, thanks to your login or previously submitted data;
- to implement safety measures, such as when you are asked to connect again to a content or service after a certain time frame.
- you can set your browser so that cookies are stored in the device or, on the contrary, rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also set your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is proposed punctually before a cookie is likely to be stored in your device;
- if you accept to register cookies in your browser, embedded cookies in the pages and contents can be temporarily stored in a dedicated space in your device. They will be readable only for the issuer;
- if, you instead refuse the storage of cookies on your device, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to take advantage of a number of features that are needed to navigate in some spaces of the Site. Such will be the case if you come to attempt to access content or services that need to be identified or when Lemaire- or its technical partners- may not identify, for purposes of technical compatibility, browser type used by your device, your display language parameters or the country from which your device seems to be connected to Internet. In this case, Lemaire disclaims any responsibility for the consequences related to impaired operation of the Site and/or services resulting from the failure to record or view the cookies required for their operation and that you may have refused or deleted.
For the management of cookies and your choices, configuring of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the said browser.
Internet Explorer™ :